|Preceding Puzzle(s)||The Ground Floor, Learning To Draw, Hidden Behind Glass, Pulling Both Ways, I Only Need One, Just A Little Bit Shy, Impossible Paths, Stairway To Heaven|
|Leads to||Learning To Draw, Hidden Behind Glass, Pulling Both Ways, Cry Me A River, Four Different Exits, Impossible Paths, Stairway To Heaven, Breaking The Arc|
|Required Matter Gun||Yellow Matter Gun|
|Puzzle Type||Puzzle Hub|
Climbing The Tower is a series of puzzles leading up to the red gun. As such, there is no specific help for it except to continue following the numbered rooms 1-7. This series of puzzles teleports all around the map. The order of rooms is as follows:
- The Ground Floor leads to Climbing The Tower #1, which ports to Learning To Draw.
- Learning To Draw leads to Climbing The Tower #2, which ports to Hidden Behind Glass.
- Hidden Behind Glass leads to Climbing The Tower #3, which ports to Pulling Both Ways.
- Pulling Both Ways leads to Climbing The Tower #4, which ports to Cry Me A River/I Only Need One.
- I Only Need One leads to Climbing The Tower #5, which ports to Four Different Exits/Just A Little Bit Shy.
- Just A Little Bit Shy leads to Climbing The Tower #6, which ports to Impossible Paths.
- Impossible Paths leads to Climbing The Tower #7, which ports to Stairway To Heaven.
- Stairway To Heaven leads to Breaking The Arc, and this leads to The Highest Point which unlocks red gun.
|Full Map (List of Puzzles)|